Grease Fire Damage in Brockton
Once again, a skillet overheated and splashed hot oil onto the nearby towels and curtains, resulting in significant fire damage to this Brockton home. We understand that a quick removal of the burned items can mitigate the powerful pungent odors from circulating throughout unaffected areas of the structure. Of course, our customers are very pleased that we can salvage the gas range with fast and thorough cleaning. No need to stress out; we can work with your insurance carrier to stay within budget and our promised delivery date to make you feel, "Like it never even happened." We advice our customers to never leave stovetop cooking unattended, not even for a moment.